Fire Safety Improvement Works
Everestmiles Contractors have recently established a team of skilled workers to specifically carry out fire precaution works to internal residential and commercial properties.
These works can consist of the following –
- Replacing and installing FD30 (30-minute fire rated door) OR FD60 doors (60-minute fire rated doors) to flat/main entrance doors, Staircase doors & cupboard doors.
- We also carry out works to utility/refuse doors to gain a 30-minute fire resistance. This can be achieved by over boarding the back face of a utility/refuse door with masterboard or similar.
- New doors can include to supply and install combined intumescent fire and cold smoke seals, Fire rated stainless steel butt hinges & intumescent letter flaps
- Installing new fireline plasterboard when required
- Fitting new smoking signs & fire action notices
- We also work closely with fire alarm companies to maintain fire alarms and any emergency lighting works.
- Carrying out redecoration to the commonway once these works are complete
In light of recent events, Everestmiles Contractors are dedicated in maintaining fire safety in both commercial and residential properties